- Write a book – still ongoing – Yep still ongoing.
Finish the Marple Story – F*** Yes. Finished 30.12.13
- Write 12 Short Stories (as close to one a month as possible) (that’s technically 12 things) – I published 4 of them so… ok yes will keep this on the list.
Buy a House done July 2013 Make a House a Home – ongoing all the major bits completed in time for Christmas Do something nice / surprise a friend or family member once a month (technically that’s 12 things) – still ongoing (won’t ever stop) –DONE and this was the easiest one of the lot. Write about all of this – hence the blog– definitely done, even if it tapered off a bit towards the end.
- Complete a Crazy Charity Event (between June – November) – erm I didn’t, not really
- Complete a Second and Different Crazy Charity Event (between December and May – ok so I already know what I would like to do – I want to do a parachute jump) I would do more but don’t want to be constantly asking people for money. – or this one.
Go Camping (for the first time since Guides!) –Completed 29th June 2013 Boom!
- Go to my first ever music festival (even if it is Headliners at Etherow Park) – Yep not done this one either. Might wait a couple of years and just go straight to Glastonbury.
Settle on which Rosé wine I like the most Zinfandel or Grenache (this is clearly just a clever way of drinking) but the answer is Zinfandel! – DONE! – decided right now.
- Take part in breaking and/or setting a new record. (ideally world record) still ongoing – this WILL happen.
Organise a kick ass 30th Birthday that will be ME through and through (i.e. wig party and bouncy castles, pass the parcel etc.) –Hells Freaking Yes! I held a 3rd Birthday Party with pass the parcel, musical chairs and face painting.
- Get another tattoo – still not sure what. – Still undecided, this is a not a decision you can rush into you know?
- Try and become a sophisti-ma-cated red wine drinker (even though I think it tastes like vinegar) – will continue to try.- Courtesy of good friends, this is in progress. I hope to be sophist-ma-cated soon enough!
- Complete a self-defence class – Really don’t know how I didn’t complete this one. I have friends that can really help me out with this and still didn’t manage it. But that’s ok, it can move onto the new list.
- Give away my Costa Coffee Loyalty Card to a homeless person every time there is enough on it for a drink and a sandwich. This may not be possible to do that often as I will have to curb my coffee addiction in order to save money. – Ohhh yes as suspected never had enough money to buy enough coffee’s to get enough loyalty points. But that’s ok I have decided that the rare times I do go, (about once every two months) I will buy my coffee and put £5 on a gift cards and then just keep hold of them to hand out to homeless people as and when. So let’s keep this on the new list.
- I would like to lose at least one if not two stone before I am 30 (this will be the hardest thing on here I am sure of it). – Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahhaha *Snort hahahahahahahhahahaha. Not even sure I want to keep this on the new list.
- I would love to say travel but frankly I know that we wont be able to afford it, so instead I will ask to go to 5 beaches or National Park’s that I have never been to before (technically that’s five things) – oh so nearly done this one.
Take a class – hmmm could be dancing, could be DIY, could be mechanics let’s see where the wind takes me – doing an online class currently Find a, and develop a, party trick (preferrable one that is not rude)so far all I have is making a wookie sound, like chewwy (ongoing). Have totally nailed the Chewwy noise. Going to consider this one done. Get back on a mountain bike (not done that since I was 12) – I did this. I went on a free adult course. I did it! Learn to NOT be afraid to roller skate… and then roller skate (obviously). completed 3rd August 2013. Enter a pie / hot dog / donut / eating contest (this really isn’t going to help 19) –Hahaha once again courtesy of good friends, a donut eating competition was completed at my birthday party. I will blog about this and tell you all about it. But consider this one done. Create a piece of art for the new house – completed in October 2013. Try and take part in as many people’s 30 before 30 lists as possible (this could be one of the fun-er tasks)– certainly did try. Write to myself, to be read when I am 40– Will do this now.
- Update, manage and maintain the list – Done – but lets keep this blog alive!
- Keep laughing smiling and encouraging others to do the same (vague but a nice way to live my life not sure how I would document that though) – always and so it will continue.
16 out of 30 done.
New List currently being prepared…. let’s get excited about the 31 before 31.